- "Exhibition of the Columbianum," (1795), American Philosophical Society Collections.
- Flexner, James T., "The Scope of Painting in the 1790's." Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography 74 (January 1950): 74-89.
- "Minutes of the Carpenters Company of the City and County of Philadelphia" American Philosophical Society Collections.
- Moss, Roger W. "Master Builders, A History of the Colonial Philadelphia Building Trades." Ph.D. dissertation, University of Delaware, 1972.
- Snyder, John J. Lancaster Architecture, 1719-1927 : A Guide to Publicly Accessible Buildings in Lancaster County Lancaster, PA: Historic Preservation Trust of Lancaster County, c1979, p. l0-11.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2023 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2023 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.