Moss, Roger W. Philadelphia Victorian. Philadelphia: The Athenaeum of Philadelphia, 1998.,
View citation information
| Buy this book at Amazon.com
- Eberlein, Howard D. "Examples of the Work of Mellor, Meigs and Howe." Architectual Record 39 (March 1961): 212-246.
- Meigs, Arthur I. An American Country House. New York: Architectural Book Publishing Co., 1925.
- Meigs, Arthur I. "Goodhart Hall: Its Design and Materials." Architectural Record 65 (February 1929): 105-106, 167-174.
- Price, C. Matlack. "The Country House in Good Taste." Arts and Decoration 23 (October 1925): 42-44, 95.
- Stern, Robert A. M. George Howe: Toward a Modern Architecture. New Haven: Yale University Press, 1975.
- The Work of Mellor, Meigs & Howe. New York: Architectural Book Publishing Co., 1923.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.