- Wallace, Philip B. Colonial Churches and Meeting Houses, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware, by Philip B. Wallace; measured drawings by William Allen Dunn; introduction by Horace Wells Sellers ... New York City: Architectural Book Publishing Co. [c1931]
- Wallace, Philip B. Colonial Houses, Philadelphia, Pre-Revolutionary Period; with measured drawings by M. Luther Miller; introduction by Joseph Hergesheimer. New York City: Architectural Book Publishing Co., inc. [c1931]
- Wallace, Philip B. Colonial Ironwork in Old Philadelphia.
Mineola, N.Y. : Dover Publications, 1998.
- Wallace, Philip B. Colonial Ironwork in old Philadelphia; The Craftsmanship of the Early Days of the Republic; measured drawings by William Allen Dunn; introduction by Fiske Kimball.
New York: Architectural Book Publishing Company, inc. [c1930]
- Philadelphia Chapter AIA Membership Records. (The Athenaeum of Philadelphia)
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.