- Archives Collection, Chestnut Hill Academy, Philadelphia.
- Contosta, David R. A Philadelphia Family: The Houstons and Woodwards of Chestnut Hill.. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 1988.
- Contosta. Suburb in the City: Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia 1850-1940. Columbus, OH: Ohio State University Press, 1992.
- Cooperman, Emily T. "Houses for Dr. George Woodward." Exhibition, Chestnut Hill Historical Society, Philadelphia, 1993.
- Exhibition files. "Houses for Dr. George Woodward." Collection Chestnut Hill Historical Society.
- MacLeod, Cynthia Ann. "Arts and Crafts Architecture in Suburban Philadelphia Sponsored by Dr. George Woodward." M.A. thesis, University of Virginia, 1979.
- Moak, Jefferson. Historic District Inventory, National Register Nomination, Chestnut Hill Historic District. Collection Chestnut Hill Historical Society.
- Woodward, George S. Memoirs of a Mediocre Man. Philadelphia, 1935.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2023 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2023 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.