Collection Description
This collection comprises architectural drawings, photoprints and papers documenting the architecture of the Library of the University of Pennsylvania, designed in 1888 by Frank Furness (Furness, Evans, and Co.). Materials include original drawings and prints from 1888, originals and prints for subsequent alterations and additions by Furness, Evans, and Co. (1903-1923) and by Robert Rodes McGoodwin (1931), and limited documentation of a renovation/restoration (1985-1991) by Venturi, Rauch and Scott Brown.
Primary Documented Architects, Engineers, and Others
-
There are no architects, engineers, or others linked to this record.
To view records of holdings in this collection,
click the Holdings tab.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
About |
Participating Institutions |
Feedback |
Search |
Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2026 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2026 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.
|