Jane Campbell Scrapbooks
Historical Society of Pennsylvania
Record, July 3, 1910; Aug. 31, 1912; Record, Nov. 9, 1913; Ledger, Dec. 6, 1914; 1916 Article: dept. store bldg purchased for conversion to W.P. Girls' H.S.; Boys' H.S. at 36th & Chestnut Sts., formerly Newton School (1910); construction of twin schools at 47-48th Sts., Locust & Walnut Sts. (1912). Images: bldgs: Girls', 57th & Market Sts. (1910), twin bldg (1912-). Campbell Collection v.72, pp.250, 257-258; v.79, pp.53-54
- Local Call: v.72, pp.250, 257-258; v.79, pp.53-54
- Item dates: 1910-1916
> View imported MARC record
Documented Architects, Engineers, and Others
There are no architects, engineers, or others linked to this record.
S 36TH ST near CHESTNUT ST
57th St. near MARKET ST
S 47TH ST near LOCUST ST, and WALNUT ST
> Search near this location
> View location in
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.