Image

Also known as: G. Willing Musical Instruments (c. 1851); J. A. Robinson Books (c. 1851); Barnum's Museum (c. 1851); Lee & Walker Musical Instruments (c. 1851); Swaim's Laboratory (c. 1851); Edward L. Walker Musical Instruments (c. 1851); Swaim's Celebrated Panacea (c. 1851); Henderson, C. G. & Co. Stationers (c. 1851); Cowperthwait & Co. Educational Publishers (c. 1879); David F. Conover & Co. Wholesale Dealers in Watches & Jewelry (c. 1879)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

The high-resolution image of this item is available for viewing online to PAB subscribers. Sign up now for a one-year subscription to PAB.

If you are already a PAB subscriber, please login to see this image.

Original Item Information

   > View source information.

Project: No. 5, June 1879, 600 Block Chestnut St., South Side

Collection: Baxter's Panoramic Business Directories
Institution: Athenaeum of Philadelphia

   > View Rights and Reproduction Policy
   > Order Reproductions
   > View Privacy Policy

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2024 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2024 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.