Project

Also known as: Homer Colladay & Co. (1880); Jacob Reed's Sons Store (1899); Midtown Theatre (1954-1999); Prince Music Theater (1999)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Images (click thumbnails to view)

18 images
O T H E R   I M A G E S   —   (5 images, all shown)
[Midtown Theatre Logo/Graphic]
Goldman Theater Company Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
> Image Source
[Midtown Theatre Logo/Graphic]
Goldman Theater Company Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
> Image Source
[Midtown Theatre Logo/Graphic]
Goldman Theater Company Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
> Image Source
[Midtown Theatre Logo/Graphic]
Goldman Theater Company Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-112A
> Image Source
A S - B U I L T   P H O T O G R A P H S   —   (11 images, all shown)
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
(Pearce, Joseph N., Photographer)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-009A
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
(Pearce, Joseph N., Photographer)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-008A
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
(Bell, D. Sargent, Photographer)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-002A
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
Auditorium and Foyer (rear view)
(Pearce, Joseph N., Photographer)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-006A
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
(Pearce, Joseph N., Photographer)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-010A
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
Foyer
(Pearce, Joseph N., Photographer)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-011A
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
Stage Setting
(Pearce, Jospeh N., Photographer)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-005
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
Projection Booth
(Pearce, Joseph N., Photographer, c. 1925)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-012A
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
(Pearce, Joseph N., Photographer)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-003A
> Image Source
[[Karlton Theatre, 1412 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.]]
(7/11/1921)
Irvin R. Glazer Theater Collection, Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Local ID #: 43-P-108-001A
> Image Source
Jacob Reed's Sons
(1899)
The Official Office Building Directory and Architectural Handbook of Philadelphia, The Commercial Publishing and Directory Co., Philadelphia, 1899, p. 525
> Image Source
P R I N T S   —   (2 images, all shown)
[Chestnut Street - 1400 Block]
Chestnut Street, South Side, west from 1400
(Baxter Panoramic Business Directory, 3/1880)
Philadelphia Historical Commission Files, Philadelphia Historical Commission.
Local ID #: 11004-16
> Image Source
[Chestnut Street - 1400 Block]
Chestnut Street, South Side, west from 1400
(Baxter Panoramic Business Directory, 3/1880)
Philadelphia Historical Commission Files, Philadelphia Historical Commission.
Local ID #: 11004-16
> Image Source

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.