Crown Street (Above Race Street)
> Search near this location
> View location in
Northeastern Grammar School
In September 1896, the Secondary School No. 1 & 2 (Sixth Section) was combined with the Northeastern Grammar School. This building was within the sixth section: "The boundaries of the Sixth Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Sixth Section of the First School District of Pennsylvania, are Seventh street, the Delaware River, Chestnut and Vine streets," (Curtis, p. 257).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.