LOMBARD ST (Above 11th Street)
> Search near this location
> View location in
The school opened in 1843. In 1895, the school changed names to Primary School No. 2. This building was within the seventh section: "The boundaries of the Seventh Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Seventh Section of the First School District of Pennsylvania, are Seventh Street, the Schuylkill River, South and Spruce Streets," (Curtis, p. 261).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.