Project

Overview Chronology References Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Overview

  • Building Type: school

Location

CHERRY ST (Above 15th Street)
Philadelphia, PA

> Search near this location

> View location in Google Maps

Related Project(s):
Central Manual Training School
Northwestern Combined Grammar, Secondary and Primary School

Comments

The summer of 1896 the boys' school completely moved to the Northwestern School (Race Street) and the building was used as an annex by the Central Manual Training School, (Curtis, p. 281).

This building was within the tenth section: "The boundaries of the Tenth Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Tenth Section of the First School District of Pennsylvania, are Seventh Street and the Schuylkill River, Arch and Vine Streets," (Curtis, p. 281).

Links to Other Databases

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.