FORD RD (Below Monument Road)
> Search near this location
> View location in
Five Points School
Before 1847, this school was titled the Five Points School and was located at the intersection of Monument, Ford and Falls Road. This building was within the twenty-fourth section: "The boundaries of the Twenty-fourth Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Twenty-fourth Section of the First School District of Pennsyvlania, are the Schuylkill River, Market Street, Meadow, Haverford, Fourty-fourth Street, Belmont Avenue and City Avenue," (Curtis, p. 405).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.