38th St near MOUNT VERNON ST
> Search near this location
> View location in
Haverford Combined Secondary and Primary School
In 1890, students from this school were combined and transferred to the Haverford School. Both Primary school No. 1 & 2 were held in the same building. This building was within the twenty-fourth section: "The boundaries of the Twenty-fourth Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Twenty-fourth Section of the First School District of Pennsyvlania, are the Schuylkill River, Market Street, Meadow, Haverford, Fourty-fourth Street, Belmont Avenue and City Avenue," (Curtis, p. 405).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.