Island Road (Below Bell Road Station)
> Search near this location
> View location in
Boon's Dam School No. 2
The school was established in 1850. This building was within the twenty-seventh section: "The boundaries of the Twenty-seventh Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Twenty-seventh Section of the First School District of Pennsylvania, are the Schuylkill River on the east, and Market Street on the north," (Curtis, p. 439).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.