ADAMS ST (Near 2nd Street, Crescentville)
> Search near this location
> View location in
This school was organized before the Consolidation in February 2, 1854. This building was within the twenty-second section: "The boundaries of the Twenty-second Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Twenty-second Section of the First School District of Pennsylvania, are County Line Road, on the northeast and northwest; Wissahickon and Roberts Avenues on the southwest and Wingohocking and Tacony creeks on the south and southeast," (Curtis, p. 385).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.