Warnock Street (Above Oxford Street)
> Search near this location
> View location in
James Lynd Combined Grammar, Secondary and Primary School
Students from the Warnock School on Warnock Street were tranferred to the James Lynd School in 1877. This building was within the twentieth section: "The boundaries of the Twentieth Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Twentieth Section of the First School District of Pennsyvlania, are Broad and Poplar Streets, to Sixth Street, to Susquehanna Avenue, to Eleventh Street, to Montgomery Avenue, to Broad Street, to Poplar Street," (Curtis, p. 357).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.