LAWNDALE AVE (Lawndale Station)
> Search near this location
> View location in
The school became public in 1827 and this particular building was erected in 1867. This building was within the thirty-fifth section: "The boundaries of the Thirty-fifth Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Thirty-fifth Section of the First School District of Pennsylvania, are Bucks County Line, the Delaware River, Chester Road, Dark Run Lane, Tacony Creek and Montgomery County Line," (Curtis, p. 531).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.