TURNER ST (Above Venango Street)
N RANDOLPH ST near E ERIE AVE ("west side of Turner (Randolph) St., south of Erie Ave." )
> Search near this location
> View location in
Why are there multiple addresses or locations listed?
Bayard Taylor School No. 2
Franklinville Consolidated School
The Franklinville Consolidated School was transferred to this school in 1869. In 1872, the school changed its name to Bayard Taylor Consolidated School. This building was within the thirty-third section: "The boundaries of the Thirty-third Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Thirty-third Section of the First School District of Pennsylvania, are Lehigh and Kensington Avenues, Frankford and Wingohocking Creeks, Bristol Township Line, Germantown Avenue and Lehigh Avenue," (Curtis, p. 509).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.