> Search near this location
> View location in
Boudinot Combined Secondary and Primary School
This private school opened in 1814 and became a public school in 1842. In 1848, the name changed to the Liberty Unclassified School. Then in 1874, the school was abandoned and classes were transferred to the Boudinot School. This building was within the thirty-third section: "The boundaries of the Thirty-third Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Thirty-third Section of the First School District of Pennsylvania, are Lehigh and Kensington Avenues, Frankford and Wingohocking Creeks, Bristol Township Line, Germantown Avenue and Lehigh Avenue," (Curtis, p. 509).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.