2nd Street (Above Tioga Street)
> Search near this location
> View location in
William Cramp Secondary and Primary School
In 1896, the school moved to the William Cramp School. This rented building was within the thirty-third section: "The boundaries of the Thirty-third Ward of the City of Philadelphia, which comprises the Thirty-third Section of the First School District of Pennsylvania, are Lehigh and Kensington Avenues, Frankford and Wingohocking Creeks, Bristol Township Line, Germantown Avenue and Lehigh Avenue," (Curtis, p. 509).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.