44th Street near LANSDOWNE AVE
> Search near this location
> View location in
Heston Secondary School
The school moved out of this stone school-house in 1873 and into another school at an unknown location. In 1867, a school was erected on this same site and called the Heston School, (Curtis, p. 520).
Links to Other Databases
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.