Project

Also known as: Philadelphia Club (1834-1835); Odd Fellows Hall (c. 1845); Philadelphia College of Medicine (1846-1859)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS
 

Philadelphia College of Medicine
(c. 1854)
The Stranger's Guide in Philadelphia and its Environs. (Philadelphia: Lindsay & Blakiston, 1854)., p. 97-99

Overview

  • Project Status: Built - Demolished

Location

214-216 S 5TH ST Browse this block
42 S 5th St (historical)
Philadelphia, PA

> Search near this location

> View location in Google Maps
> Why are there multiple addresses or locations listed?

Also on this site:
William D. Gardner & Son Carriage Builders

Comments

Scene of the American Anti-Slavery Society three day organizational meeting, Dec. 4, 1833.

First home of the Philadelphia Club, 1834-1835.

Links to Other Databases

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.