Project

Also known as: Wayne Hall (c. 1960)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

c. 1850
BUILT
c. 1876
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Enlarged and remodeled

Architect: Wilson, Joseph Miller (1838-1902)
1943
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Front Porch removed

1976
BURNED

First floor damaged

1977
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Interior altered to offices, new stairs built, windows on north all bricked

Client: University of Pennsylvania

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2024 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2024 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.