Project

Also known as: Wanamaker Residence; Scott Residence
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1883
BUILT
Architect: Chandler, Theophilus Parsons, Jr. (1845-1928)
1938
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Altered to apartment house, exterior stair tower added to west side

Architect: Roth, Gabriel Blum (1893 - 1960)
1973
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Rehabilitated

1978
BURNED

Damaged by fire

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.