Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

c. 1760
BUILT
c. 1838
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Enlarged, remodeled

c. 1850
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Open porches built on north and south sides

1912
EARLIEST DOCUMENTED DATE
1930
MOVED

Moved from from Hunting Park Ave. to Girard Ave., porches removed

1975
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Kitchen altered

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.