Project

Also known as: Fell-Van Rensselaer House; Penn Athletic Club (1922-1964)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1896-1898
BUILT
Architect: Peabody & Stearns (fl. 1870 - 1917)
Contractor: George Watson & Son (fl. 1886 - ?)
1974-1975
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Door cut into south exterior wall, interior gutted and remodeled

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.