Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1885-1886
BUILT
Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931) (Frank Furness, Architect)
1902
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Church and parish house altered

Architect: Savery & Scheetz (fl. 1897 - 1904)
1921
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Okie, Richardson Brognard (1875 - 1945)
c. 1939
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Tower removed before 1939

1955
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Entrance arch demolished, rock facing reduced

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2024 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2024 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.