Project

Also known as: Carpenters' Court Front Store
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1810-1811
BUILT
1846
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

New storefront, mastic added to upper stories, interior altered

Architect: Johnston, William L. (1811 - 1849)
1861
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

New front, interior alterations, fourth story added to rear

Architect: Collins & Autenrieth (fl. 1852-1902)
1957
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2024 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2024 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.