Project

Also known as: John Wanamaker's Grand Depot
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1876
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Remodeled

1876
EARLIEST DOCUMENTED DATE
1888
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Chandler, Theophilus Parsons, Jr. (1845-1928)
1902
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Tunnel to connect power plant to grand depot

1902-c. 1910
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.