Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1926-1929
BUILT
Architect: Mellor, Meigs & Howe (c. 1916-1928)
Contractor: R. C. Ballinger & Co. (fl. 1889-1936)
Iron Worker: Yellin, Samuel (1885 - 1940) (2 strap hinges for door, 10 rosettes, 2 brass pins and washers, 2 lugs for door (job #x-1974); four anchors for strap hinges for door (job #2672); fixtures, lanterns and brackets, railings, hardware (job #2733) )
1934
BUILT
Architect: Mellor & Meigs (fl. 1906-1916 and 1928-1941)
Iron Worker: Yellin, Samuel (1885 - 1940) (balcony railing, lamps and bracket (job #3147) )
1965
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

interior alterations and furnishings for Common Room

Architect: Kahn, Louis Isadore (1901-1974)

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.