Project

Also known as: Joseph Juel Men's Furnishing Goods (c. 1880); Equitable Life (c. 1880); Oakford Hatter & Furrier (c. 1880); Temple of Pharmacy (c. 1880)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1857-1860
BUILT
Architect: McArthur, John, Jr. (1823 - 1890)
1876
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Entrance altered

1876
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Chestnut Street Entrance Altered

Architect: Furness, Frank (1839-1912)
1903
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Blithe, Wesley Lesher (1873-1946)
1911
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Webber, Frederick (fl. 1897 - 1922)
1923-1924
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.