Project

Also known as: Old St. Mary Church
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1763
BUILT
1782
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Interior renovated

c. 1810
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Crucifix carved

Rush, William
1810-1811
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Enlarged

Architect: Johnson, Charles
1839
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

new organ front

Architect: Walter, Thomas Ustick (1804-1887)
1886
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Alter moved to west end, rounded bay added

1963
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Remodeled

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.