Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1822-1823
BUILT
Groves, Daniel (Master Mason)
Struthers, John (1786 - 1851) (Marble Mason)
Architect: Strickland, William (1788 - 1854)
1878-1879
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

enlarged on north side, stenciled interior decorations added

Architect: Furness, Frank (1839-1912)
1918
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

south gallery taken down

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.