Project

Also known as: Woodford Mansion; William Coleman House
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1756
BUILT

source: PHMC

c. 1756
BUILT
c. 1772
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Second story added

1927-1930
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Restored

Restoration Architect: Bissell & Sinkler (fl. 1906- c.1936)
1978
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Air conditioning equipment installed in attic

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.