Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1848-1851
BUILT
Architect: Notman, John (1810-1865)
1899-1902
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Lady Chapel built at southeast end

Architect: Cope & Stewardson (fl. 1885-1912)
1922-1923
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Zantzinger, Borie & Medary (fl. 1910 - 1929)
Iron Worker: Yellin, Samuel (1885 - 1940) (wrought iron hardware for doors (job #2088); three halos (job #2227) )
1955-1957
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Alterations to the Parish House

Architect: Evans, John Lane (1902-1994)
Associated Architect: Sweet, John Elmo (1905-1985)

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.