Project

Also known as: Randolph House; Headquarters of the Society of the Cincinnatus (1966)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

date unknown
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Interior remodeled in 1850s

date unknown
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Rear ell demolished before 1868

1786
BUILT
1815
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Interior remodeled

c. 1838
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

One story wing extended to front

c. 1920
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Interior remodeled

1921
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Three story elevator shaft built on south side

1965-1966
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Restored by the Philadelphia Society for Preservation of Landmarks

Architect: Roberts, George Brooke (1900 - 1974)
1966
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Two story rear stable demolished

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.