Project

Also known as: Fire Association Building
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1911-1912
BUILT
Architect: Seeler, Edgar Viguers (1867-1929)
Contractor: Cramp & Company
1928-1930
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Raised four stories, lateral fourteen and seventeen story and ten story additions built

Architect: Matthewson, Ernest James (fl. ca. 1916 - 1940)
Contractor: Doyle & Co.
1955
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Mezzanine floor filled in to create another floor

Architect: Woolmington, Clarence Hassard (1892-1993)
1974
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.