Project

Also known as: Meetinghouse of Central Philadelphia Meeting of Friends; Friends Institute
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1812-1813
BUILT
1892
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Smedley, Walter (1862 - 1939)
1909
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Second story added

Architect: Smedley, Walter (1862 - 1939)
1935-1936
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Second story remodeled

Architect: Savery & Scheetz (fl. 1897 - 1904)
1972
MOVED

Dismantled and re-erected on grounds of George School

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.