Project

Also known as: Mellor & Meigs Atelier; Mitchell's Restaurant (1947)
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

date unknown
BUILT

Built as carriage house and stable in mid 19th Century

1912
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Converted to offices

Arthur H. Williams & Sons
Architect: Mellor & Meigs (fl. 1906-1916 and 1928-1941)
1946
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Altered to restaurant

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.