Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1886-1888
BUILT
Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931) (Frank Furness, Architect)
1912
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

One story addition built

Architect: Long, M. A.
1943
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Part of interior remodeled

Architect: Kimball, L. P.
1963
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.