Project

Also known as: Centennial Exhibition, St. George's House; British Building
Overview Chronology References Architects Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1875
BUILT
Cundall, J. H. (Superintendent)
Architect: Harris, Thomas (1830 - 1900)
Builder: Rice, John (1812 - 1880)
1963
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.