Project

Also known as: Callowhill Street Bridge
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1874-1875
BUILT
Engineer: Linville, Jacob Hays (1825 - 1906)
Builder: Keystone Bridge Company
c. 1900
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Arches removed

1904-1910
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Balustrades removed

1928
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Repairs

Architect: Trumbauer, Horace (1868 - 1938)
1964
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.