Project

Overview Chronology References Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1804-1806
BUILT
1885
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Rear two story wing built

1909
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Altered to store

1964
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.