Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

date unknown
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

early 20th c. extension of one bay to the west, minor alterations made to sacristies

Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931)
1887
BUILT
Architect: Evans, Allen (1849 - 1925)
Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931)
c. 1924
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Evans, Allen (1849 - 1925)
Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931)
1930
DESIGNED

Proposed Transept Additions

Architect: Baily & Bassett (fl. 1904-1930)
Architect: Furness, Evans & Co. (fl. 1886-c.1931)

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.