Project

Overview Chronology References Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

c. 1790
BUILT

Probably built as a barn

c. 1820
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Converted to dwelling

1886
MOVED

Moved from 16th St., between Cherry and Race, to SW corner of 16th and Race Sts. after 1886

1886
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Rear ell built after 1886

c. 1925
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Clapboards removed

1969
MOVED

Moved to Stenton grounds

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.