Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1851-1852
BUILT
Architect: Hoxie & Button (fl. 1848-1852)
1879
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Ground story stores altered to library

1891
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Domed bay added

c. 1891
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Upper stories covered with mastic

1898
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Four story east section built

Architect: Lonsdale, Thomas Preston (1855 - 1900)
1972
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.