Project

Also known as: Laverock
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1919-1924
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS
Architect: Mellor, Meigs & Howe (c. 1916-1928)
Iron Worker: Yellin, Samuel (1885 - 1940)
1956
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2024 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2024 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.