Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1866-1867
BUILT
Architect: McArthur, John, Jr. (1823 - 1890)
Architect: Summers, George (1837 - 1916) (Assistant Architect)
Contractor: Dobbins, Richard J. (ca. 1833 - 1893)
Sculptor: Bailley, J. A.
Stone Mason: Struthers & Sons
1890
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Annex Built

Architect: Wilson Brothers & Company (fl. 1876-1902)
c. 1924
DEMOLISHED

replaced by new Public Ledger Building

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.