Project

Overview Chronology References Architects Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1927-1929
BUILT
Architect: Mellor & Meigs (fl. 1906-1916 and 1928-1941)
Architect: Mellor, Meigs & Howe (c. 1916-1928)
Iron Worker: Yellin, Samuel (1885 - 1940) (fence, lanterns, railings, arch and hardware (job #2711) )
c. 1960
DEMOLISHED

Perimeter walls survive

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.