Project

Also known as: Armory of the First City Troop
Overview Chronology References Architects Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Project Chronology

1870
EARLIEST DOCUMENTED DATE
1870
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Unexecuted

Architect: Fraser, Furness & Hewitt (fl. 1867-1871)
1874
ADDITIONS/ALTERATIONS

Armory added to existing parade shed

Architect: Furness & Hewitt (fl. 1871-1875)
c. 1889
DEMOLISHED

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2023 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2023 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.